Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Hannah is still in foal...

After a very long night, I finally got my husband to phone the stud at 10.30am. I just couldn’t face getting bad news from them while I was at HORSE magazine… I just knew I would burst into tears and make a real show of myself.

Anyway, it was fantastic new… Hannah is still in foal, and the one foetus has survived the night! I am very proud of my girl and the little foal growing inside her… the poor thing hasn’t had an easy start to its life, but it must be a fighter.

She’s now at the same point as a regular mare, and has her 21 day scan booked in for Monday morning. Then she has a 28 day scan on Sunday. If everything is ok with the foetus, I can take her home that day!

I am going to visit Hannah on Saturday morning, so will get some pictures and post them on here when I get back.

No comments: