Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Meet Hannah's friends...



I mentioned that Hannah hacked out with her new friend Fiddler, so I thought I should include a picture of him (chestnut) and Sue’s other horse Bruce (dark bay). I am looking after the two of them next week while Sue jets off to South Africa for her 40th birthday!

Hannah is doing really well and is back in work now there is no trace of lameness and her haematoma has dispersed. I have been taking her in the school every other night for around 30 minutes but she has been very forward going and silly – at least I know she enjoys her work!

There is also some news on me too – I have taken the plunge and booked a lesson with Debbie Jones. She is a BD trainer who I found on the website. She has two school masters who are both Grand Prix level (I think that’s right, I was quite overwhelmed when she was telling me what they do) so I have to go for an assessment on 30th August. I’m going to take Sue with me to take some photos and a video of me riding, although I will probably look like a sack of potatoes!

There is only 6 months, 3 weeks and 1 day until Hannah’s foal is due, the time seems to be flying by!

1 comment:

Rebecca McNair said...

Thanks for your comments Julie-Anne... glad to hear you liked the pictures of Fiddler.

I am looking after him and Bruce at the moment while Sue is celebrating her (shhh...) 40th Birthday!

Hope you're well.

Rebecca